To learn more about Agile Science, we recommend these video resources:
To learn more about Agile Science, we recommend these text resources:
- Agile Science: Creating useful products for behavior change in the real-world.
- Wearable Technology and Long-term Weight Loss
- The Pace of Technologic Change: Implications for Digital Health Behavior Intervention Research
- Advancing Models and Theories for Digital Behavior Change Interventions
- Agile Science Create Phase Guide
- Toward Usable Evidence: Optimizing Knowledge Accumulation in HCI Research on Health Behavior
- Research-Centered Design of Statistics: Why Bayesian Statistics Better Fit the Culture and Incentives of HCI
- Micro-Randomized Trials: An Experimental Design for Developing Just-In-Time Adaptive Interventions
- Introduction to Factorial Experimental Designs
- Trials of Intervention Principals: Evaluation Methods for Evolving Behavioral Intervention Technologies
- Mobile User Research: A Practical Guide (Chapter 5, Experimental Designs)
- Design of Informative Identification Experiments for Behavioral Interventions
To get started with agile science, try out our create phase guide!